Start Oral Health Early: Visit Your Local Pediatric Dental Clinic.
Healthy oral habits start long before your baby gets his or her first tooth. You can let your child start early by cultivating good habits before their first birthday. Dr. Cyrus Dentistry offers pediatric dental services that help parents keep their children’s smile bright and strong. We offer services that are specifically targeted for young teeth and we strive to teach our pediatric patients the importance of good dental hygiene from the start.
SCHEDULE YOUR CHILD’S FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH A PEDIATRIC DENTIST TODAY.
Call 416-287-2426 or Book Your Appointment Online.
Why See a Pediatric Dentist?
Young children need dental care just like adults and baby teeth are not free from the risks of decay. Because your child’s baby teeth hold the place for their adult teeth, it is imperative that they remain healthy. Just some of the reasons you should see a pediatric dentist include:
- You are seeing a specialist who is trained in caring for young teeth.
- You can start your child’s healthy oral habits early.
- You can ensure your child’s teeth are developing properly.
- You can seek preventative treatments, such as fluoride to strengthen their teeth.
- You can help eliminate those poor oral habits, like thumb-sucking.
At What Age Should You Bring Your Child to a Pediatric Dental Clinic?
It is best if your child sees a pediatric dentist by their first birthday or within six months of receiving their first tooth. A dentist can make sure your baby’s teeth are growing properly and will offer additional services such as:
- Ongoing Prevention – Your child will receive cleanings and examinations by a pediatric dentist to prevent early decay.
- Early Detection – You can learn if your child is prone to dental problems early on, such as discovering a bad bite, jaw irregularities, etc. By catching them early, you can correct them before they become more costly, painful issues to fix.
- Education – Your dentist is there to educate you on how to take care of young baby teeth, but also to help you select the right toothpaste, diet, etc.
- Timely Treatment – Dentists that specialize in pediatrics offer a variety of services including fluoride treatments, sealants, therapy and emergency dental care.
Your Child’s Visits are Covered by Insurance
Check with your dental insurance carrier to see if your child is covered for regular visits to the dentist. Most insurance coverages offer annual or semi-annual visits for a low
BOOK YOUR CHILD’S PEDIATRIC DENTIST APPOINTMENT NOW.
Call us at 416-287-2426 to make an appointment with a pediatric dentist in our Scarborough clinic today
Monday 9:30 AM - 8:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 AM - 8:00 pm
Wednesday 9:30 AM - 8:00 pm
Thursday 9:30 AM - 8:00 pm
Friday 11:30 AM - 7:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 AM - 4:00 pm